Just wanted to share this great interview by Rabbi Eli Portal speaking with Aliza Blumenthal about eating disorders, her personal struggle, journey, and ultimate success. I recommend taking the time to listen. She is courageous, inspirational, and offers much to think about moving forward.
S1 E12: A sweet life, with less sugar (Type 1 Diabetes) with Melinda Strauss – Rolling with the Punches with Rabbi Eli Portal
- S1 E12: A sweet life, with less sugar (Type 1 Diabetes) with Melinda Strauss
- S1 E11: What's mine is yours (Kidney Donation) with Shmuel Spirgel
- S1 E10: I guess it's my turn (Guest speaker at camp) with Eli Portal
- S1 E9: Attacked for being a Jew (Facing Antisemitism) with Joey Borgen
- S1 E8: On a Different Derech (Parenting Kids in Crisis) with Anonymous