Just wanted to share this great interview by Rabbi Eli Portal speaking with Aliza Blumenthal about eating disorders, her personal struggle, journey, and ultimate success. I recommend taking the time to listen. She is courageous, inspirational, and offers much to think about moving forward.
E 23: Who are my parents? (The life of an adopted child) with Anonymous – Rolling with the Punches with Rabbi Eli Portal
- E 23: Who are my parents? (The life of an adopted child) with Anonymous
- E22: And you shall rest on the seventh (Keeping Shemitah as a farmer) with Avichai Koch
- E21: Run for your life (Escaping the war in Ukraine) with Rabbi Mendel Moskovitz
- E 20: Never again (Surviving the Holocaust) with Mrs. Leah Scharf
- E19: Is it all in my head? (Anxiety and Depression) with Jessica Tsur